Monday, 2 April 2007

Our Trip to Cable Bay - the rocky shore!

On Friday Room 9 and Room 16 went to Cable Bay to look at the rock pools.

I went with Molly and my Mum in the car. When we got there we had lunch on the rocky beach.

My favourite creatures were the sea anemone, blue crab and cushion star.

By Kerry


On Friday we went to Cable Bay. I caught some rockfish.

My favourite creatures we
re the crabs, the fish and the starfish.

The crabs moved fast. The starfish clung onto the rocks. The fish could go under small rocks. I caught three fish for my group.

By Lochie



On Friday Room 16 and Room 9 went to Cable Bay to see the rock pools. I went with Ben and Penny.

When we got there we had lunch. Then we went an explored the rock pools.

My favourite creature was the clingfish. It looks like a rock. The mussel was bright and the starfish clung onto me.

By Sam



On Friday Room 16 went to Cable Bay. I went in the car with Nano, Darcy, Jaime and myself.

When we got there we had lunch.

My favourite creatures were the fish because it was all slimy,
the crabs because they have cool shells and the starfish because it had tentacles.

By Jonti

More photos of our Cable Bay trip are on our flickr photo page - feel free to browse, download and print these gorgeous pics!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Sarah from korokoro school. Im your new blog buddy. I thought your blog is cool. It sounds like fun going to cable bay. The picture of the starfish is great. Be sure to cheak out my blog at http://buzzy2bee.blogspot.com