Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Totara Syndicate Athletics

Last week we got invited to Totara Syndicate Athletics. We got to run with the 9 year old boys and girls, even thought we are only 7 years old!.

We had to run 400 meters around around a circle. Thomas came 9th for the 9 year old boys. Tayla came 8th for the 9 year old girls.

We got invited to run with Totara syndicate because we both did so well in the open 2 lap race in the cross country.

Before the race I felt nervous and sick. While I was running I felt excited. After the race I felt happy because I came 8th - Tayla

Before the race I felt good, I thought I would do well. While I was running I felt great because I was doing well. After the race I felt alright because I beat other, older kids - Thomas

Well done Thomas and Tayla!!!

No comments: